Phillips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush

Phillips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

August 02, 2016

This is my 3rd Sonicare toothbrush and it won't be my last. Years ago I was watching Oprah and she said this toothbrush will change your life. I took her advice and I am so glad that I did. I had tooth sensitivity and my gums were receding when I got my first one. Within a month I saw a huge improvement and so did my dentist.
I love Sonicare.

June 12, 2016

I am on my 3rd Phillips Sonicare brush; not from a breakdown of needing replacement but because I love the product and wanted the latest. I have been using Sonicare since the 90s and I will never use any other kind of toothbrush. My dental cleanings have much improved and I no longer squirm in the chair.

March 23, 2016

not a bad product. It absolutely helps clean your teeth a whole lot better than a manual toothbrush. Has a timer so you know when your 2 minutes is up and also has a feature in it that it beeps every 30 seconds so you get every quadrant of your mouth.

March 08, 2016

I received the sonic care toothbrush as a gift for Christmas, and thought it would be great.. And it is! My teeth have never felt cleaner! I can rub them afterwards and they truly are "squeaky clean!"
Would recommend to anyone who doesn't mind the high price of fantastic oral hygiene.

February 03, 2016

I purchased this product from my dentist office which was offering a deal. The product works well and leaves mouth feeling clean and offers a variety of strengths and a timer. I do love the sanitizing feature. The only downfall would be the counter space it takes up and a plug and the cost for replacement heads.

November 09, 2015

It is a little expensive, but we got ours on sale at Shoppers with an additional discount due to our optimum points. This toothbrush is AMAZING! It hurts when you first start using it if you have sensitive gums, but after awhile, your mouth gets used to it. It takes all the gross stuff out of your mouth leaving it squeaky clean!

October 08, 2015

I normally use manual toothbrushes but thought I would try out an electric one. It's a lot better at cleaning your teeth and scrubbing with a manual toothbrush. Most are rechargeable. It is on the expensive side but it's worth it for clean teeth!

September 03, 2015

Bought the Sonicare 2 Series yesterday. After two tries, I haven't seen a big difference in brushing, except that it made me more involved and attentive. The toothbrush is a bit noisy but acceptable. Since I got it at a $20 discount, I would probably keep it. Replacement heads are pretty expensive, however; I shall just wait and see!

July 16, 2015

A great toothbrush, has an automatic timer to tell you when to stop. Love that it comes in pink

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml