Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume Reviews

Ranked #707 out of 1216 in Perfume

Amazing Grace fragrance for women is a uniquely feminine blend of soft, floral blossoms accented by a hint of light musk.

The all-enveloping fragrance is delightfully scented and creates a burst of freshness that is reminiscent of soft sea breezes and spellbinding moments. Welcoming bergamot greets the senses, along with pacifying notes of irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms, followed by lasting musk with its classic beauty and appeal.

Indulge yourself and those you are most thankful for with treats that are good for your body and soul from Philosophy's Amazing Grace Collection.

October 29, 2016

I love the philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume! I have never been a signature scent kind of person, I usually like to change it up every day but I've owned this perfume for a couple of months now and I can count on one hand the days that I didn't reach for it. It has a clean, fresh scent with flowery notes. It's very soft but lasts all day. I already purchased a backup and many other items from the Amazing Grace line.

August 11, 2016

Received this as a gift and normally I don't like a perfume as a gift because I am picky but this is amazing! Named perfectly. Nice light scent that stays on a long time, not overpowering. I adore it! I will be buying this on the regular

June 24, 2016

I love this perfume as a soft everyday scent! It has the perfect out of the shower scent. It is delicate yet makes a statement at the same time. This is not a new scent but I believe it still will be around for a while. I really like the overall Philosophy brand and have yet to be disappointed in any of their products thus far. This perfume is beautiful!

April 15, 2016

My favorite it smells so good children love it men love it everyone this scent. It is fresh, it is clean and never annoying to anyone. I work in a hospital and I can eve where it there. I love this perfume, I war it everyday.

February 05, 2016

I am so in love with this scent. It is nice and light. I find the staying power could be a bit longer, but that is the only fault i can see in this. It won't stop me from buying it again. I like it that much!

February 05, 2016

I am a fragrance fanatic! Amazing Grace us so pleasant and feminine it's good for any occasion!

January 12, 2016

This perfume is my signature scent. It is light, fresh and clean with soft floral notes, but it smells nothing like an old lady! I used to wear Philosophy's Unconditional Love, and was very sad when they stopped making it regularly. I tried Amazing Grace and have never looked back. This scent has good lasting power.

September 10, 2015

My favorite mid price perfume. I wish they would go back to the oil based. But the new Amazing Grace fine is a great perfume as well. I buy this at least 3 times a year.

1.5/5

July 02, 2015

This perfume smells way too soapy for me, but the good thing is that is has zero staying power. I don't understand all the hype about this scent, but too each their own.

May 04, 2015

This is such a fresh scent when I smell it I think clean. Every time I wear it I get a compliment on it. it is very long lasting.