Philosophy Help Me Age Fighting Night Treatment
Good

Philosophy Help Me Age Fighting Night Treatment Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 624 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 13, 2012

I had been searching and searching for a product that would lighten some spots on my face, which is probably melasma. I even went to the dermatologist to get a prescription medication for $100, and that didn't even help. Finally I read a review about Help Me, and I was hooked. I saw results right away. The downside is you have to keep using it, but if I can keep those dark spots from coming back I am happy. I also noticed a bonus benefit of a decrease in wrinkles around my eyes! Although it seems kind of expensive, it really lasts a while.

June 04, 2011

I was looking for a high end, effective but inexpensive under eye treatment and this is a great product for overnight. Goes on smooth and helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles and firms up under eye skin. It has a high concentration of Retinol in it which really does work to lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.