Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash Reviews

Ranked #839 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

Gentle enough to use daily, our mild exfoliating facial skin cleanser is designed to effectively cleanse and replenish skin, while providing resurfacing benefits.

January 18, 2017

Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash is gentle enough for daily use. Providing antioxidants to diminish my visible pores. For all skin types. Leaving my face smooth and soft. Light scent for those who have sensitivities. A sulfate-free facial cleanser and anti-aging. Love it! I received this product free as part of a giveaway from Dave Lackie.

February 14, 2016

This exfoliators is natural in that the beads do dissolve and so are not harmful plastic beads like some lower end exfoliators use. It does a great job exfoliating and leaving my skin smooth, however it does not produce a red or irritated skin afterwards! The claim is that it is gentle enough for every day use, and I have been using it ever day without sensitivity issues. Great product!
    My skin has improved drastically since using this with the Purity Made Simple cleanser!

January 27, 2016

This just didn't cut it for me, not for the price tag anyhow. I have to say I prefer Saint Yves Apricot scrub for actual exfoliation of dry skin and it's 1/4 the price. Just not enough scrubbing power in this for my dry skin.

April 04, 2015

I love this product from Philosophy. It is a great product for exfoliating your facial skin. It has little grainy bits in it and remove the dead skin cells from your face. Also, make sure not to get it near the eye area.

April 03, 2015

This scrub is pretty gentle. I use it during the day since I use the Philosophy 3 in 1 cleanser at night. It exfoliates and could be used daily.

November 14, 2014

This high end exfoliating wash is worth every penny. You only need to use a small amount so the bottle will go a long way, & you can feel a difference in your skin right after use. After several days, your skin begins feeling like a new person. It's very effective, but gentle as well.

October 28, 2014

I use this daily with the purity wash. It leaves your skin feeling flawless. I would highly recommend it. It is gentle enough to use daily and you can also use it as a body exfoliant. Worth every penny.

September 25, 2014

Good for every day use, super gentle on skin as well.
    stopped using it because my skin needed something more effective treating breakouts. perfect for keepiing the little pimples away tho

September 03, 2012

I don't really know where to start with this product. I am not really the type to spend a lot of money on things. So if I come to a product like this, I always do a ton of research on the product. And I did just that. I still am using it after like 3 years. But that's because I use a tiny bit at a time. It's a lovely product. It does just what it says. After I use it my face looks all clean. My face looks softer and it has less oil on it. This product is a great because it isn't harsh. A lot of the other exfoliating products I have come across they make it feel like you are rubbing a bunch of salt and coarse stuff all over your face. I am so glad that this one doesn't. And it works better. The wash is kind of creamy and it has these super tiny beads in the wash. It is great. I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. If you feel like getting it go for it. You won't regret it. It is a bit more expensive than what I normally buy but I find it way worth it because it has lasted me for years.

May 14, 2012

I enjoy this micro-scrub/wash as a daily gentle cleanser. No major exfoliation, but is a step-up from particle free cleanser. I like it wake up my skin in the morning or as a nice pre-treatment skin cleanser. Definitely not meant to use in the immediate eye area as the micro-granules irritate and scratch your eyes (I've accidentally gotten them in my eyes). I always use an eye makeup remover or Purity around my eyes prior to using this product. I hate the way the bottle clogs, so would enjoy a dispenser re-design by Philosophy.