Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Retinoid Pads Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 23, 2015

I love Philosophy's line of skin care products and have used them for a long time. They are a bit pricey, but worth it. I love the shower gel/creams too. This product has worked wonders on my skin's texture and the overall look of wrinkles. I thought I could age gracefully, but I can't! These products work great and doesn't cause my skin to break out. I use these products only at night, before bed. The retinoid products are best used at night, since they have no SPF. Aging is fine with me, but I can't handle all the little wrinkles that are making their presence known now. Thank goodness for all of Philosophy's products.

August 23, 2015

I haven't used this for very long but just like all of Philosophy's products this seems like a good one. It is gentle on my skin and seems like a good product.

April 10, 2012

Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Pads and Solution Review:

What it is: “An effective age-fighting treatment that delivers high-performance retinoid (HPR) formula on single-use pads.”

What it is formulated to do: “This fresh skin-restoring elixir is formulated with next-generation HPR technology that boosts the surface-cell turnover rate without causing irritation. Loaded with antioxidants, skin conditioners, and soothing agents, this multitasking blend delivers results that can be seen within one week. Just pour the solution over the single-use pads for easy application. Discover new skin-confidence as wrinkles and discoloration fades to reveal flawless clarity and healthy radiance.”

What it is formulated WITHOUT:- “Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMO’s.”

Product Claims: “The formula helps smooth rough texture and restores a healthy glow while supporting natural collagen and minimizing the look of enlarged pores. This formula is allergy tested, free of propylene glycol, and is not tested on animals.”

Important to Note: “In an independent clinical study, subjects reported:- After one week: noticeable results in smoothness and clarity- After four weeks: visibly reduced discoloration and dullness- After eight weeks: significant improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and pore size- 92% of subjects reported improvement in overall signs of aging”

My Experience: Due to the need for a new skincare regime, I decided to change my entire skin care collection. Since using Miracle Worker, the change to my skin texture, fine lines on my forehead and breakouts is nothing less than remarkable. I swear, it's mostly due to the Retinoid Solution, because I haven't tried the Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I use the Miracle Worker set only in the evening before bed. Based upon other reviewer’s recommendations, I cut the pads in half before pouring the solution over them. They felt a little small the first few times I used them, but I quickly got used to the size. I would very enthusiastically state that the Miracle Worker set does exactly what it says it will do. I feel much better about the state of my skin and I would highly recommend Miracle Worker to anyone that requires a skin miracle... ;)

February 06, 2010

I am a huge fan of retinol night treatments and have had great results with other treatments in the past. Philosophy just released these and they are far superior to any other retinol treatment I've used!

This is a high performance retinol product combined with other skin savers to reduce irritation that sometimes happens with retinol. The product comes in two parts, a container of 60 pads, and a bottle of solution - all you do is pour the entire bottle of the solution over the pads and it all absorbs perfectly! After washing your face at night, sweep one pad over your entire face (and back of your hands) and follow with your moisturizer - very easy, and the solution sinks right in to the skin, it's not greasy or heavy. Normally, retinol treatments need a good 8-12 weeks to see visible results, but I have been using them for two weeks now and already have softer, smoother, brighter skin and hands - I'm in love! I haven't had an purging, redness, flaking, or dryness - in fact my moisturizer seems to work with my skin a lot better with these pads. They are expensive, but if you love skincare and are looking for an amazing all in one treatment - I'd absolutely recommend this!