Amazing

Philosophy No Reason To Hide serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #213 out of 274 in Serums

October 23, 2014

I've always been trying to find products that would lighten dark spots and have tried several different brands including Lancome. I find that for these products, not only did they not make the dark spots lighter, they make your skin more sensitive to the sun and the dark spots get worse!

With some doubt I decided to try Philosophy's new No Reason to Hide serum. The salesperson told me it's a 6-in-1 serum whose benefits include reducing pores, lightening spots, etc. According to her, it would take about 12 weeks to see a better effect. It has been 2 weeks. So far I'm not allergic to it. It's not oily and does seem to calm the redness beside my nose. The dark spots may have been lighter but I'm not 100% sure. But as I mentioned before, not having darker spots is already an improvement! I will keep using this for 12 weeks as it's been going not bad so far.

The price of this is much cheaper than many other brands who have similar products.

The Rescue