Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance

Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #1001 out of 1216 in Perfume

Amazing grace eau de parfum is our best-selling fragrance in a concentrated form. Always appropriate, this clean floral scent is amazingly clean and beautifully feminine.

February 12, 2016

I absolutely love this Philosophy Perfume. Is is so clean and fresh smelling. It always makes me feel good wearing it. It has great staying power. I love everything I have tried from Philosophy!

August 17, 2010

Pure Grace is a very femme scent that is absolutely perfect when layered with their 3-in-1 bodywash! It really gives this perfume some extra oomph thru-out the day. This scent is all baby powder and VERY soft flowers. Not for the gourmand lovers or the woodsy gals! A bit pricey and kind of a bland bottle.

January 26, 2009

I had hoped for a little more with this one. As a philosophy addict, i've never ever been disappointed with any of their products, This is the one i just can't make myself like. maybe its my body chemistry, but it just smells too soapy on me, and kind of reminds me of my grandmother's emeraude perfume.

I did find that the Bodywash/Shampoo is nice to bathe my cat in though, It leaves her smelling lovely, is extremely gentle and leaves her fluffy Himalayan fur very manageable. It just won't work on my skin. I'll stick to falling in love and baby grace for now. :)

January 23, 2009

I love all Philosophy products, and this one is my favorite!! It smells wonderful, a very clean scent that doesn't overpower. My skin is soft, my hair shiny and manageable, and it even can be used as a relaxing bubble bath! It's so good that my roommate steals it from me all the time!

October 13, 2006

I just love the clean, soft scent. Much nicer than others of it's ilk.