Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 1213 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 28, 2017

While the moisturizer did work well , the smell of my batch was awful - it smelled like yeast. I reached out to the company with a letter to allow the chance to recitify but unfortunately they did not respond.

January 20, 2017

I love this moisturizer! It actually delivers what it promises! Pore-refining, hydrating, non-greasy/sticky, light.
    Leaves me with glowing, smooth skin. I've tried so many - I'll stick with this one!

January 14, 2017

Love love love. If I could marry this I would (okay... no I wouldn't). I love the scent, the feel, the result, the price is okay (a little out of my budget but I can manage). I am so happy with this product. Again, this came from a wonderful sales person at Sephora who actually seemed to know stuff (they usually aren't as knowledgeable as myself which I find extremely annoying). Anyhow, cruelty free, no parabens, and all that jazz makes this a wonderful product to invest in. I have dry skin and live in a very dry climate. So possibly not for everyone.

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love the product. It's my go to moisturizer for my face. I used to have super dry skin and i use this product every morning to keep my face looking fresh. I do have to say it is a bit pricey for the amount you get in a jar. But again, it does the job and i don't react to it whatsoever.

December 20, 2016

I have been using this for about 10 years....I first heard about it on Oprahs favorite things. It is a beautiful consistency, the fragrance is so clean and pure. It truly gives my skin a fresh glowy dewy look. I do wish it wasn't so pricey. I use this only before bed, you need very little. It's moisturing and not greasy all, it's almost mousse like. Love it

December 20, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It might be weird, but I love the smell...it smells like a clinical, good for you, fresh smell. The moisturizer soaks right into my skin within seconds and leaves my face smooth and soooo soft. I love the texture and that you only need a tiny bit for it to do it's job. Definitely recommend this.

September 24, 2016

This is a very good night time moisturiser for normal to dry skin. It is a bit pricey but it moisturises and exfoliates at the same time so it eliminates the need for a separate exfoliator.

April 02, 2016

I was lucky enough to win this in a contest @DaveLackie @Cityline . I had heard such great things about this product but hadn't had the opportunity to try it. Now I can understand why everyone was raving about it. it is an all day skin renewing moisturizer which left my face glowing and healthy looking. It helped reduce my fine lines , leaving them less noticeable. After the long winter we have had it helped to hydrate my skin all day so it wasn't as dry as it usually is. Love this product and I will definitely continue to use it.

March 04, 2016

This product is very expensive for the quantity. I finish fast. I use it as my daily moisturizer under my makeup. the product is light weight, not feeling greasy after a day.I'm happy that it works well. It gave my skin soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any breakouts. However, as for the price, i was expecting some result that philosophy indicates, and I have not seen a reduction in pore size. I recommend it if you want a soft and smooth skin, and if you have enough money.

April 29, 2015

This works well but I feel it does the same thing as tons of drugstore creams and they are so much cheaper.