Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer
Amazing

Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #892 out of 1163 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 17, 2016

I love the texture of this gel-cream and the cooling-soothing effect it has on my skin, but something didnt mesh right with my skin. I have skin on the drier side and i think i need a cream with a bit more moisture.

October 28, 2014

I am a lover of most all philosophy products but was alittle disappointed with this product. It left my skin feeling oily and doesnt have the freshest of smells.

December 17, 2012

At first I was hesitant about this cream as it was 40 $ CND. I had received a sample from Sephora and loved it, so I had to purchase the full sized product. As soon as I got it I had to use it. I love the light, airy gel texture. I love that you don't need to use a lot as a little of this cream goes a long way. I also found it to be very moisturizing especially on my dry spots.I got a few breakouts within the first week of using it. I think it's the pH level of your skin adjusting and that's perhaps the reason why. After a week my skin became clear of breakouts. I also found it gave your face a light shimmer without it looking shinny and oily.

August 07, 2012

I didn't get very long to try out this moisturizer. I was really looking forward to giving it a dry. All of its amazing claims seemed to make it worth the steep price point. Finally, I broke down and picked it up at Sephora. After using it just one time (before I went to bed), I woke up with 3 zits and Jupiter making home on my face. You can't imagine how frustrated it made me to believe I paid $34 USD for a breakout!
    I gave it to my mom and she hasn't had any problems, although she also says she hasn't noticed anything special about it yet.
    Overall, I really loved the gel-like texture of this but it broke me out so I have no appreciation for it, but I have heard many people rave about it, so perhaps it worth giving a try.