Amazing

Philosophy Unconditional Love Perfume Reviews

1 review
Ranked #630 out of 1213 in Perfume

February 27, 2015

I have been using Philosophy fragrances for the last ten years. I use unconditional love, and amazing Grace. Unconditional Love used to be my favourite. It would last all day, and the scent was so pleasant. A perfect balance between sweet, and clean. About 2 years ago, Philosophy stopped making the perfume. I was sad, but developed a love for Amazing Grace. This past summer, Unconditional Love was re-released as a limited edition. I was over the moon excited, so I stocked up and bought 6 bottles.
When it was delivered, I immediately sprayed it on... fifteen minutes later, the scent had faded so much I could barely smell it at all. It was a sad, sad discovery. I find it lasts a little longer when layered with the skin firming emulsion cream. (Then again, I get the same effect with the lotion alone). Philosophy must have changed the formula when it was re released. It is not as good. I will not be purchasing any more unless they publically address a change in manufacturing. It is a shame. The scent is incredible!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic