• Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Oil
Good

Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Oil Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 09, 2016

I have been using this product for 2 years and plan on continuing on using it. It goes on non-greasy and makes my skin feel better in seconds. I noticed my skin felt firmer and looked healthier in about 2 weeks. In winter I use 5 drops under my moisturizer. In summer I use 3 under my sunscreen, moisturizer or even alone. It on the pricey side, but because you use so little, a bottle lasts a really long time. One lasts me like a year. And it really does work.

April 26, 2016

I was lucky enough to win this wonderful product from #DaveLackie . I had never tried any Philosophy products before , so was excited to see what everyone was raving about. You just apply 3-5 drops on clean dry skin, it went on smoothly not greasy at all. It contains Omega 3-6-9 , a replenishing oil that helps boost moisture retention to your skin. Great for my skin after this long winter we have just had. It left me feeling refreshed and my face healthy looking and glowing after just a few days. When you receive compliments on how you look , you know how fabulous a product is. This is now one of my new favorite products that I will continue to use.