Philosophy's Help Me Retinol Night Treatment

Philosophy's Help Me Retinol Night Treatment Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 345 in Eye Cream

Our award-winning night retinol cream helps minimizes the look of large pores, fine lines and skin discoloration, while helping to clear congested pores. A patented time-release delivery system allows the retinol to be released into the skin gradually for less irritation.

April 07, 2015

Another great winner from Philosophy. I love this retinol cream. Remember to use only at night time due to the retinol and no sunscreen. I like the fact it is delivering the retinol onto your skin in stages. That way, prevents less irritation.

December 24, 2010

Philosophy's Help Me is less irritating, evidently because they stabilized the substance in the cream using a "microsponge technology®" - whatever that means?!?! It won Allure's editor's choice for best anti-aging treatment. Now that's something I understand. Help Me is now a permanent part of my sleepy time schedule. A little on my problem areas and then it's off to lalaland. Wake up and start again.

Full review at: http://gracefulglutton.blogspot.com/2010/11/help-me-by-philosophy.html