Phylink Security Camera

Phylink Security Camera Reviews

1 review
Ranked #115 out of 208 in Household Essentials

January 18, 2016

I am absolutely tickled with my purchase of this camera. I've been looking and looking and looking for a quality security camera that would not only record, but be reliable as well. This is it!

I had no problems setting it up, but that's because this is my 2nd one so I knew what to do. They don't mention that you have go on the website and program (answer a bunch if questions) it to email you, stay on WiFi (it needs your password) and other settings. Once you do that: you're golden!

The picture on this is awesome! Night vision totally crisp and clear. Records to micro SD and to free Dropbox account (I set it up to do that) I've got 2 different security cameras now from 2 different manufacturers and they're both working fine on same program I got for this one.

This camera has the most megapixels, best picture quality, great night vision and is reliable. Who could ask for anything more?!

I received this Phylink security camera it a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review! You got it!

Cupcake added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

scoof added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette