Physcians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer

Physcians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 285 in Bronzer

April 29, 2015

Love this bronzer! Although the shape is very inconvenient,

July 09, 2014

This is a great bronzer. It has built in highlites that make your face look fresh and healthy!

July 08, 2014

Look natural, not fake! Best bronzer I've tried!

June 02, 2009

I love trying out new bronzers on my face. I've never been a fan of liquid ones because they streak so I stick to the powders. After trying numerous ones that are effective (Rimmel, Cargo and many more) I found one a few weeks ago that I fell in love with! I've always had luck with Physicians Formula products and typically buy them when they come on sale. This Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer is typically $20 but I got it on sale for $12.99! (After using it though, it's definitely worth the $20 too!) Anyway, I usually use the bronzing beads but they tend to spill easily and can be messy. There's nothing messy about the Pyramid Bronzer though. The coverage was so amazing. It wasn't shimmery; it was just a complete coverage that didn't feel heavy. The first night I wore it out to dinner with friends I got compliments on how great my makeup looked and how 'perfect' my skin tone and colour was. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a little or a lot of the sun kissed look. It also says you can use this application Wet or Dry...if you want a darker look you can apply it wet....I didn't try that yet because I find the dry coverage was plenty of colour for me and I have medium/tan skin.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS