Physcians Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 285 in Bronzer

March 09, 2016

This was absolutely garbage, it was on sale and then it was my first product that I tried from Physician's Formula and it did nothing for me. I tried applying this product on my brush and that very second there formed a hard layer on top of the powder. It did nothing for me because the product couldn't be applied.

June 27, 2015

Did not like this product at all! Paid a lot and didn't get the results I was expecting

August 10, 2014

We'll worth the money good coverage without looking artificial gives a nice natural glow.

0.5/5

April 12, 2012

I did not like this Physcians Formula product AT ALL, and usually they're pretty good. First off, it really smells. Like REALLY smells, if that didn't deter you away from return this product, throwing it out or giving it away - keep reading.

The pigment was not good at all, no matter how much you tried to get this product on your brush nothing would pick up. Save your $$$

March 31, 2012

i HATE this stuff! it smells sooooooooooooo bad. seriously, it stinks like old cheese or something. i hate that you have to buy the pan and the compact separately (rip off!) and it's too bulky. it's not pigmented at all, even the stiffest of my brushes barely picks up product. even though it's overall useless, i would normally continue to use it (since i can't return it), but it smells just so bad that i'm throwing it away. gross! so disappointed in phys. form.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products