Physicans Formula Mineral Wear Powder Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 333 in Powder

1.5/5

May 01, 2016

I was very excited to use this as my skin has become more sensitive to other products.
I used the powder and no matter how much I use it automatically makes my face patchy and does not have even coverage.

March 23, 2016

The price is a little steep for how much product you actually get out of it. I found the color correcting powder to work pretty well in dulling my cheeks from looking red in pictures. Its nice as just a light layer over top of a mousse or liquid concealer but I don't find it useful by itself.

January 20, 2016

The perfect powder to complete my look. I feel protected and beautiful

May 04, 2015

Usually I like physicans formula products, but this one is horrible! First of all, it's flimsy. The powder brush that comes with this product is useless. The bristles are hard and leave a streaky finish. Secondly, the powder is hard to get out and you have to slap the back of the product to get more of the product. Thirdly, this is very sheer. There is no coverage at all! Assuming mineral product is often used by those who are acne prone, you would want a bit more coverage, but this offers almost none. It makes me look like a greasy mess after two hours of application. Lastly, I feel I have more breakouts from the oiliness after the application of this product. I don't recommend this.

April 03, 2015

This is a great bronzer for contouring, but it goes on a little strong if you're especially pale I would take it easy or give it a pass. I plan to use it a lot more once summer is here and my skin is more tan, then it will blend in more. Physicians formula has great bronzers! and this one has less sparkle if thats what youre looking for.

March 31, 2015

This is amazing for sensitive skin. I wear the translucent just to cover up any shine and it works great, and does not break me out.

March 10, 2015

Excellent to use the dusting pearls as a highlighter. One of my favourite products.

November 04, 2014

I have very fair skin, making it hard to find anything that doesn't make me look orange or even fairer. I LOVE this product. My friends always tell me how great my skin looks, and how natural my make up is. I can't recommend it enough.

October 22, 2014

This is great. It is talc free so its great for sensitive skin. It doesnt look cakey at all. It glides on so smooth and its a lovely texture. It is a little expensive for a drugstore powder, but I highly reccommend it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas