physicans formula shimmer strips Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 818 in Eye Liner

March 01, 2017

I purchased this online for brown eyes. It has just the right amount of coverage and shimmer. It goes on smoothly and seems like it will last a long time.

December 23, 2016

Love the color options for these! Something to match everyone's preference and need. Liked the way they didn't smudge after application, but if you wanted to blend it, you easily could. Didn't fade or "bleed" Kinda expensive for my preference, but worth the $

September 07, 2016

I love everything about physicians formula products there shimmer sticks eyeshadow is amazing, the quality is great and it lasts all day without all fading or fallout

June 30, 2016

Currently using this as my highlighter and I love the way it goes on my tan! It's way better than all the $50+ highlighters. It's so shiny and golden. I did go with the deepest shimmer strips available as this is my summer highlighter.

January 28, 2016

Not the best eyeliner pencil I've used. The unique thing about this one is that it has little specks of glitter in it but I find the pigmentation to be mediocre. I'd say its good for tightlining because its difficult to make a wing or a thin line on the lash line.

December 06, 2015

it gets clumpy and flakes after a few layers so you cant build up the colour. there's a tiny bit of glitter fall out but not much. yes it does last a long time but the colour fades, that's why i try to build it up so obviously that doesn't work either. this product is just a lot of work but if your looking for a couple of eyeliner at a decent price, go for it. if not, skip it.