Physician Formula Organic Wear Mascara- Ultra Black

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Jun 18, 2014

pleasantly surprised by this mascara.

MiaL41
Jun 15, 2014

I love that this is an organic product. I'm beginning to become more conscious of what I'm putting on/in my body, so this is a great option for me. The mascara works well for me. I haven't had any issues with it.

Asylem
Jun 12, 2014

I like to buy Organic, so this was the product for me! Couple of years back there was only one kind that I could find, now I can find them all over the drugstores! I have so fa rtried the FakeOut and the Regular one and would recommend both!

May 29, 2014

This mascara has great coverage with natural ingredients. But the best reason to buy is it is animal friendly!!!!!

May 28, 2014

This mascara is one of the best I've used. The rubber-bristled brush allows for an even coating on lashes, and it never clumps or flakes. The natural formula is gentle on my sensitive eyes and washes off easily.

Apr 15, 2014

It's the only mascara I'll use! It's organic AND works really well. Favorite by far!

Feb 18, 2014

I love that it is natural, i love that i can get it at all major drugstores and department stores, the mascara tube is adorable, it lasts, and is non irritating.

cdndairygirl
Jul 11, 2013

This mascara works great and doesn't clump up like some other brands I have tried. I have bought this item again and again. It is a winner!

mssiebleu
Jan 22, 2013

I didn't really love this mascara, I have applied it several times and every time it is the same for me, major catastrophe. I have oily lids and not even two hours after applying it to my lashes, I can see smudges, and streaking below my eyes. If you don't have oily eyelids it might work for you but I can't really recommend this product based on my experience. I felt like like I wasted money. Will not be purchasing again.