Physician's Fomula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #567 out of 773 in Mascara

* 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
    * 47% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
    * 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
    * OrganiSoy Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
    * Eco-Olive(r) a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
For more information, please go to http://www.physiciansformula.com.

February 08, 2016

Excellent mascara compared to similar products that are priced 2 - 3 times as high. Great color, applicator, and volume. Happy with this affordable organic mascara!

February 08, 2016

This is hands down my go to in mascara! I've tried so many products, and this is the winner for me.
It's very gentle, has great wear, and I love that it's organic.
It doesn't clump and I love the mousse like consistency! Fabulous product!

December 12, 2015

If you're going for something more natural from a department or grocery store then I would recommend it, but It didn't really do much with my lashes. It's more of a darker tint.

March 17, 2015

Gentle on my lashes and looks amazing no clumping.

February 17, 2014

The only thing i like about this is the packaging. The formula does nothing to volumize my lashes. And, if you happen to tear, it BURNS. It is one of the very few mascaras that gives my raccoon eyes by the end of the day.

August 22, 2012

As I was looking for a new mascara, I picked up this one since it had a full price rebate on it. I figured that even though it was ore expensive than the regular mascaras I would usually get, I would get a better product than my usual maybelline. I was quite wrong. This product is very thin, doesn't show on your lashes even after two or three coats. I would have to build up the thickness by putting several coats, not taking it off at night and then putting some more the next day. Otherwise, pleasant to wear, no itchy eyes. But really too thin for my taste.

July 21, 2012

I love this mascara. I think that it is so great that it is organic because all of that stuff always ends up getting in your eye. It gives my lashes a lot of volume and I love using it before applying the Physician's Formula Lash Boosting Mascara.

May 30, 2012

The only reason I decided to try this mascara is because there was a full rebate cupon with it so I gave it a try. Well I wasn't long mailing in that rebate. Probably one of the worst ones I have tried to date. Dollar store quality at a beauty brand price. Save your money on this one.

May 24, 2012

This mascara is in my opinion not very good. The coverage is horrible and the brush is too thick. It does not cover the lashes very well. When applied you could barely tell that there was mascara on the lashes.

May 18, 2012

I like this product because it is 100% organic so it is better for you than most products but the one problem I had with it was that it dried out really fast. I always take care of my products as best as I can and I have even checked with my friend who has the same one and she said hers dried out fast too. They go on GREAT at first and really thicken up your lashes. Too me it also feels better than the other mascaras. Only one problem but I would still recommend it to everyone who wants to go the organic way :)