Physicians Formula Argan Wear Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 294 in Bronzer

September 28, 2016

The only bronzer I have used since I have been a teenager! (over 15yrs of use)
    Looks natural, goes on smoothly and its just the right shade of bronzed tan that gives my face that sun kissed glow!

June 24, 2016

This is a nice product. I am fairly dark skinned in the summer and this bronzer adds the perfect glow to my skin. I have received several compliments with this product on my face. It is just the right amount of shimmer and colour. Very natural and does not dry out my skin

June 10, 2016

If you like having that kissed by the sun broning effect then you should use this. its a bit pricey but very well worth it no danerous tanning bed needed if you use this. myself I do not tan if i can help it so this is a great way to get the illusion of a suntan on your face without the work.

October 19, 2015

The scent is nice. It's texture is smooth and silky. There is an awful over spray on the powder that needs to be wiped off.
    It is a great powder to warm up/bronze the face. NOT for contouring IMO.

It is nice but for the price I expect a bit more....

September 03, 2015

PHYSICIANS FORMUAL ARGAN WEAR BRONZER;

Really cute marketing campaign, packaged, aims to appeal to girly girls, young women.
    Great concepts.

However I find the bronzer too shimmery, I prefer a bronzer for the purpose of a bronzer to bronze the skin and IF I want glitter I will add additional glitter.

More expensive than store brands and not as good quality as higher end brands!

I'd prefer investing in a good bronzer one time since you don't go through a bronzer fast instead of a fad.

August 18, 2015

As a very fair woman who doesn't tan anymore (real tan no, fake tan yes) bronzer is an important part of my summer makeup routine. Having said this, I have had my fair share of bronzer fails. They end up looking orange or muddy, yuck! When I received this in my TopBox a few months back I was skeptical of how it would look. It turned out to be one of the best bronzers I've ever used!

I received the light shade which was perfect for my natural complexion. It gives me a hint of colour and an awesome glow, a lit from within look. I loved it so much I went out and bought another one!

There is a layer of glitter on it which I didn't like, it does however go away after the first few uses. I like glitter, but it was too much. Once I finish the first one and move on to the second one I will make a point of removing the excess glitter before applying it to my face.

This is a great bronzer and it is reasonably priced. It often goes on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart too which is a huge plus. I definitely recommend this bronzer, it's great!

June 19, 2015

I just got this today. I loved my old bronzer by Physicians Formula, and it was time for a new one. This is so much nicer. I got it in Light Bronzer, and it is just the perfect shade. I love argan oil, so that is an awesome addition. It is not obvious, just a nice natural look. I am eyeing the blush too!