Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Face, Body, & Hair Oil

Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Face, Body, & Hair Oil Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 30, 2016

I absolutely looove the scent of this product! It's an amazing 3 in 1 product. I use it on my face, body and hair. It hydrates my skin and gives me a soft healthy glow without any shine. Its weightless in my hair and smooths the frizzes. Highly recommend!

March 22, 2016

I bought this along side their BB creme, which I love, but have found myself using this product less and less. Its very oily, duh, but it doesn't absorb very well into skin and makes my hair look oily/wet. I tried putting it on underneath makeup to increase the ease of application but it felt too heavy on my skin and also created an ultra dewy to oily look, not hot!

March 22, 2016

I bought this product when it had a mail in rebate and was on sale so it was a great deal. The oil has turned out to be my go to product both day and night. I am in my 50's so I do like a heavy moisturizer at night. I was using Elizabeth Arden but it costs a fortune - this oil is like 1/10th the price and works just as well. I like it so much that I now use it in the morning and it helps in the application of my foundation so that it spreads easily and doesn't crack....but it is so amazing that I use it alone when I'm not putting on any makeup and it gives my skin a nice feeling of being soft and moisturized but not oily. Totally recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a heaving moisturizer.

December 15, 2015

The Argan oil is moisturizing, the oil has sparkles in it and there is a $10.00 rebate on the item so the actual cost of the item is around five dollars.

July 18, 2015

I bought this " Arian oil" it's for face,body and nails. It's a multi tasking formula; moisturizer, primer, brightened, and a protector treatment. I really love this product, I apply it before I apply my makeup, it's non greasy, not at all oily. It leaves my skin glowing. I can't say enough good things about this product. It's amazing. If you see it BUY IT. PHYSICIANS FORMULA. ARGAN WEAR.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge