Physicians Formula BB Cream

Physicians Formula BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 192 in BB Creams

September 06, 2016

I generally have pretty great skin, but this stuff takes it to the next level. Evens out the skin tone and makes your face look flawless. I don't even need to use foundation with it! Just apply the BB cream, and brush on some translucent powder to set and you're good to go!

February 05, 2016

I have light/fair skin. The BB Cream blended in wonderfully. It covered ANY imperfections! It also made my flawed skin look FLAWLESS. I am actually wearing it in the picture on my profile. It is light and feels great on my skin!

January 14, 2016

Love this product!! I have blotchy skin, and it covers perfectly.

December 18, 2015

love this, just maybe use a different applying sponge possibly, I found it can be streaky in the odd area. I don't do my makeup like I use to so I found this product does what I need, wish I was using it years ago. gives me that dewy fresh faced look I need without looking like my face is caked. My face still breaths with it. It also lasts a long time. Buying another one asap. lives up to being a natural product.

June 08, 2015

I am loving the Physcians Formula BB cream, unlike the other BB creams I have used, it give good coverage without making you orange, no strong stinky smell, not greasy, doesn't burn your eyes (like another one I tried).
    Nice and light for the summer, when you don't want to wear full foundation, because it's hot and sweaty.
    I gave it 5 stars for price, I'm not sure what they usually go for, I bought a bunch during the last week of the Target liquidation clearance sale, so i got them for super cheap.

June 03, 2015

I love this BB Cream i can never find one thats good for me but i found one and its this one! its smooth and last all day!

May 03, 2015

It works perfectly fine. I dab this BB cream along my forehead and under my eyes. It covers my blemishes and especially my dark circles. overall, it is a great product.

April 27, 2015

Worked very well. Had light to medium coverage. Was okay on sensitive skin. Easy to match skin tone and blended quite well.

January 26, 2015

a very good brand for sensitive skin,has nice coverage and blends well.

November 16, 2014

It's a good product. Provides fairly thick coverage for a BB Cream which I like. If you're looking for lighter coverage this one isn't for you. I have very fair skin and the "Light" colour works. It's a little on the darker side so I would prefer a wider range of colour spectrum but it seems to do the trick.