Physician's Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Sun Stones

Physician's Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Sun Stones Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 285 in Bronzer

June 08, 2015

Easy application and lasts ! Final result is great. Comes off easy with soap & water.

January 24, 2015

This bronzer is a bit too sparkly for me most days (I usually stick with flat, matte products for skin). However, the color is great - it adds a healthy glow without looking unnatural at all.

April 04, 2014

Loved, loved loved this bronzer! Most natural looking one I have tried, with a slight sheen to it, but doesn't make your skin look oily, or draw too much attention to any imperfections. Layers nicely as well.

March 27, 2014

Absolutly love this product! looks great, feels great adds the last final touch and you can not even tell it's on! Definatly buy again!

May 28, 2013

I bought this on a whim because i'd heard so much about bronzer beads in general and this product in particular. However, i'm sadly disappointed. I bought the Light/Medium one because it looked fairly dark, but it barely shows up on my skin. I get a faint glow and some shimmer, but that's about it. I also really don't like the whole ball idea, it's incredibly inconvenient. Let me just list the hassle: you have to unscrew the lid carefully, remove the brush and the puff that holds them in place, then hold it flat so you don't spill the beads out, and then somehow try to get an even distribution of powder on your brush without knocking the beads out of the container. I'll take my flip-and-go pressed bronzers any day, thank you very much!

Overall maybe it's that the colour is too light for me, or maybe I my makeup routine demands some less high-maintenance, but I will not be purchasing this bronzer again.