Physician's Formula Bronze Booster Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 285 in Bronzer

This bronzer with benefits provides an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze. The Physician's Formula Bronze Booster is a lightweight powder that glides on smoothly for a totally uniform and even healthy-looking tan glow. See physiciansformula.com for more information.

February 12, 2016

This bronze booster is my go to bronzer. It is super blendable, I use this all year round. This product has a special place on my heart. I use this on a daily basis. And it total last forever!

February 08, 2016

I have always been a fan of Physicians Formula products!! At first glance, the prices may seem a little expensive, but it is actually so affordable for such fabulous products! This bronzer is light, blends really well and looks so natural. Shopper's Drug Mart has Physicians Formula on sale sometimes, usually 40% off. I always stock up and can try more of their colours and products. Great product for sure!

December 17, 2015

I have been using this product for a few years. I find that the colour is comparable to some higher end bronzers; not too orange, not too brown, and not too sparkly. It gives me a beautiful glow all year round!

November 07, 2015

Quite expensive, BUT gives you a beautiful radiant shine to the cheeks. When applied to the high points of the cheeks, looks absolutely amazing.

September 26, 2015

June 02, 2015

I love this bronzer!!! I have this in the light-medium shade and its amazing! its basically the color of my tan currently so i use this as a make up setter :p it doesnt have shimmer in it (tested how it looked inside and outside) which is great. I find that transluscent powders or loose powders are noticeable on my face when im darker, and this product is perfect! if used for setting, a little goes a long way & it doesnt look cakey. definitely my summer go-to! :)

March 24, 2015

BEING PREGNANT THE SCENT WAS UNBEARABLE TOO PER-FUMY AND A DEFINITE NO NO FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

September 14, 2014

My favourite bronzer! it is not too shimmery, i use this to contour and it is very natural. i've been using this for 2 years now and still have not hit pan. lots of product, so it is very long lasting.

March 27, 2013

Great bronzer. Easy to apply and blends well for a natural glow. Love it!

February 03, 2012

I have acne prone skin and am always looking for products that won't cause me to break out. This product is AWESOME and gives just the right amount of "glow" without being too overpowering! I've been using it for years!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes