Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
Good

Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 285 in Bronzer

November 08, 2016

I read a lot of good reviews on this product, so decided to give it a try. Now I'm totally in love with this Physicians Formula bronzer! The bronzer is so soft as a silk! Color is perfect for fair/light skin tone. And it smells so good! My husband often says that my face smells nice, it always good to hear.

September 23, 2016

ok so my sister told me about this bronzer and i cant tell you how much i love it!! the smell is amazing like tanning lotion and summer yumm! and its not an orange bronzer its great to do a light contour with too buy this if you dont already have it!! you will love it :)

September 22, 2016

I love physicians formula everything. I really liked this stuff as it went well with my skin tone and helped accentuate my features. its amazing what a little bronzer can do. I wish I knew more about contouring. cause this stuff would work well cause it blends very nicely on the skin

September 18, 2016

The colour and consistency of this bronzer is absolutely phenomenal! After the first time using it, I instantly fell in love. Not only did it feel and look nice, it also smelled amazing! As someone who has very fair skin with olive undertones, it is hard for me to find colours that look good on my skin. This bronzer looked amazing on my skin!

The actual product blended so well on my face and was not too dramatic as a contour on my face. The butteriness of the product made it so easy to apply and work with. I also really loved that there was no shimmer to the product; it was essentially matte.

Sadly after using it, my face started to break out horribly. I got acne in places I never normally do and it wouldn't go away. It took me a while to realize it was this product (I only broke out in the areas I applied the bronzer), but after discontinuing use my breakouts seemed to disappear. I really wanted to love this product, but with my sensitive skin it just did not work out for me.

Pros:
- Colour
- Consistency
- Blend-ability
- Amount of product
- Price
- THE SMELL

Cons:
- Made my face break out

Conclusion:
I absolutely love this product and recommend it to everyone with a fairer skin tone.

Update: I have been using this on my eyes as an eye shadow and it does not irritate my skin! It helps everything blend nicely and is a perfect transition shade!

September 17, 2016

Best bronzer ever! I use this on natural skin ( I don't wear foundation ) and it wears all day! it is perfectly warm without being orange! it has the slightest shimmer which I love and it smells amazing!

September 13, 2016

I purchased my Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer after seeing all the hype on YouTube. I'm so glad I did! I chose the light bronzer which is perfect on my (very) fair skin. It smells like coconuts and reminds of the beach. It blends in perfectly and leaves a nice glow on my skin. I recommend.

July 01, 2016

I picked this up while it was on sale at my local drugstore and I absolutely love it. Its gives such a pretty bronzed glow that looks natural. Your skin but better. Its pretty difficult to mess up with this stuff, it applies and blends effortlessly. Plus it smells great, new holy grail!

March 30, 2016

As promised a poweder that turns cream when applied to skin. Amazing natural coverage and stay! The little brush it comes with is garbage but with a good brush this is great. Sensitive skin friendly!

March 01, 2016

I never buy that much Physician's Formula because when at the drugstore I just go for the cheaper stuff. However I bought this after hearing KathleenLights rave about it on Youtube, and love it! First thing - the smell is amazing, like a pina colada. Super cute summery packaging. I got it in the shade Bronzer, and it is great for light skintones, and bronzer is so soft and blends so nicely. Overall a great product, very impressed and this may make me buy more PF in the future.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs