Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner Serum Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 24, 2016

While I don't think this did any lash boosting, it's a great liquid eyeliner. It lasts all day, doesn't flake and it's super easy to use once you get used to the brush tip.

October 24, 2016

I'm Asian and don't have the best luscious lashes. I've been trying to grow them / make them thicker with whatever products that are out there but nothing seems to work - including this one !!

Pros:
- cheap

Cons:
- didn't seem to do anything for my lashes at all

October 14, 2016

I used this eyeliner hoping to improve the length of my short, sparse lashes. Even if it didn't improve the length, I was hoping the serum would at least prevent the lashes from falling out so much lashes would look fuller. Unfortunately with a couple months of use, it didn't really change anything in the appearance of my lashes. I know products work differently for different people, but it didn't work for me, and because of that I wouldn't recommend it.

July 04, 2016

It is a great product for anyone who is new to liquid eyeliner as it is easy to remove and reapply. It has a very fine tip which allows you to get as creative as you like. The best part is you can often find it on sale at almost half the cost.

April 10, 2016

Heard.........................this....................product is amazing would love to give it a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 17, 2016

I cant say enough great things about this product. i LOVE the thick felt tip makes it very easy to do a nice thick line without looking clownish. formula is great wears all day or night. I can't say if it actually works to help my lashes grow but is good enough that i dont care and will always go back to this eyeliner.

January 25, 2016

Bought this awhile ago and it unfortunately did not meet my needs.

#1 I got black and it showed up to sheer on me had to apply 2 coats
#2 Eyeliner runs out far before you notice if the lash Boost is really working
#3 fades throughout the day
#4 Price to high
#5 smudges and runs

January 16, 2016

First time using it I fell in love. It glides on easily and is very black just how I like it. However, the third time I used it the tip was drying out. I thought no way can it run out already! I then popped the lid and shook it a bit, but that didn't help. Then I swiped the pen on some paper towel and the liquid started coming out again. On some days when I use it and it doesn't dry out it looks beautiful. Other days it will randomly dry out in the middle of using it and the liquid just won't come out again, that's when it gets frustrating. I have used it maybe 10 times so far. The price is very expensive for a product that isn't consistent. However, it's such a nice dark black that I will repurchase only if it's on sale.

January 10, 2016

my lashed have never been longer swear to god this product work you must try ... 5 stars

December 16, 2015

A little pricey but worth it 100% for people with sensitive skin. The brand is known for its products that are dermatologist accepted and this eyeliner is just the thing I needed. My eyelashes are short and dry, like my hair and i found that this eyeliner does the job in hydrating my lashes while i perfect my cat eye. Love it!