• Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick Yellow
Amazing

Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick Yellow Reviews

Ranked #330 out of 389 in Concealer

September 29, 2016

I have very dark purple under eye circles, further accentuated by the fact that I have very pale skin. I was told that yellow cancels out dark circles, so I decided to pick this up and give it a try.

While I enjoyed the creamy consistency of this stick and found that it glided on very smoothly, the yellow didn't blend out well on my complexion. It didn't cancel out any darkness, but rather left me looking quite jaundiced, even after I had applied my regular concealer and powder on top.

I have since heard that pink and peach work much better on dark circles, and considering the undertones of my skin, this would probably be a better option. Yellow may work better on medium skintones who already have a yellow undertone in their skin and therefore have a different shade to their dark circles. For me, this was simply ineffective.

November 11, 2011

I’ve bin trying to find a good concealer for the black/blue color I have under my eye’s for some time now. I found Physicians formula Gentle Cover stick in the green color and loved how well it worked, so I picked up the yellow stick the fallowing week. To my surprise it worked pretty well. The yellow color cancels out the blue color nicely and it also helps to hide any other little imperfection you might like to hide. It’s also shaped like a lipstick witch make’s it easy to apply under your eye’s and along the lower lash line. Its non-drying formula helps to keep your eye’s looking good and it last as long as you do. After applying it just gently and evenly blend edges and lightly apply some powder for lasting coverage. This concealer is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and is also recommended by dermatologists. Give Physicians Formule in yellow a try for under your eyes, I’m sure you’ll like it as much as I do.