Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick

Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 389 in Concealer

Physicians Formula: Gentle Cover Stick Concealer, Cover Green. Hides under-eye circles. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist recommended. Corrects bluish skin discolorations. Use under makeup. Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Cover Green is the ideal color to optically correct bluish skin discolorations. Applied under makeup, Cover Green concealer stick works best to hide dark under eye-circles, conceal bruises and even out overall skin tone. This gentle, creamy formula glides on smoothly, and is especially good for use on sore or tender facial skin. Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Made in USA.

October 13, 2010

I bought this concealer last minute to replace one that made my under eyes all bumpy. I was actually quite surprised that it worked as well as it did. I bought it last year and I'm still using it. It's cheap and it does what it advertises, so it's good enough for me!

July 15, 2010

This concealer covers up redness and discolouration really well. I use the Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in green and then my foundation and then my regular concealer to cover up anything else that needs extra coverage. It's not a high quality concealer but it works perfect under foundation to cover up redness.

December 06, 2009

It kind of worked, but it mostly didn't. IF it is just a light pink, it works, but if it was red, forget about it! This product is really hard to blend and it's really dry. If you put it on a slightly dry area of skin, you'd look preeetty much like a lizard, or a snake, I don't know. The green does cover it, but after a couple of minutes, it comes off once again and you can see the redness. I usually dab on other concealers over this to hide the green areas that won't blend away. I probably won't be buying this every again.

April 21, 2009

I use this green concealer stick to cover up any redness on my face, including blemishes and scars. It really works well for me, and doesn't irritate my skin. The greenness of the concealer does not show through if you blend in well, it will neutralize the any redness in your face. I think it's a good idea to power over, as well, for even better coverage and for it to last longer.