Physician's Formula Happy Booster glow and Mood Boosting Blush - warm 75550
Good

Physician's Formula Happy Booster glow and Mood Boosting Blush - warm 75550 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #262 out of 501 in Blush

February 01, 2014

I got this at Shopper's for regular price $17.99 - I would definitely have waited til it was on sale, but I had an occasion and couldn't wait unfortunately.

WOW. If one word can describe this blush it is WOW. I don't for a second believe the bit about having imitation endorphins nor that they do anything, but besides the bs hype, this blush is amazing.

It is a mix of 4-5 "warm" toned colours - beigey, red, coral and lightpink, and comes in a neat little container that holds a brush in its own slot underneath (Not the best brush; plastic - I use a set of goat-hair brushes) but that's cool. It can also hold a couple advils.

Seriously one brush's worth for each cheek is enough and it creates a warm, sunkissed glow that is So easy to intensify if you want. I originally was planning on getting a Nars or Lancome blush after my sisters' reviews but I found this one for half the price of either of those, and man am I ever glad I did. I am pretty sure this is my "blush for life" !

btw I am white with a somewhat 'tanned-er' complexion (European) and usually use coral colored blushes, but I can definitely see this blush and tone working for darker skin as it is so warm a color.