Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzer & Blush

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzer & Blush Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 307 in Bronzer

June 26, 2016

The super cute packaging caught my eye and I just had to try it and I am very glad I did.
    I am more pale and also very cool-toned, it is very hard for me to pull off any bronzer as they are all too warmed toned and looks very unnatural and fake. This product applies so well, not thick or overwhelming and blends easily and even makes my complexion look smoother. It does fade and it even lasts through hot, humid weather which is great because I only really wear bronzer in the summer. I also really like the little blush hearts, I think it helps your makeup to look more natural when you add more tones instead of being one shade through your entire face.
    It IS a little pricey compared to other drug-store bronzers but it is designed for sensitive skin, which is a bonus and the staying power is better. Other products need to be reapplied to keep your glow and with this product its a once a day application.

October 28, 2015

This stuff smells really good ahah. I like the nice glowy completion it gives you when used instead of blush. Very nice product.

May 22, 2015

Lasts FOREVER. Amazing STAYING POWER, I go to school, sweat a ton, and it still STAYS ON! I put it over Sally Hansen "Beaming" cream blush and it makes the more amazing colour with the most amazing staying power. I love it.

July 02, 2012

I've always been shy around bronzers. I'm pale but not too pale and I tan rather easily but I find it hard to get an equal tan on my face and often just slather on sunscreen in fear of any damage to the most looked-at part of my body!

But this summer I decided to start matching my face to my arms and legs by finally investing in a proper bronzer, my pasty white skin would no longer horrify anybody ever again!

I was recommended Physicians Formula by a makeup blogger I follow but wasn't sure which of their styles to try, the beautician at Shoppers had GLOWING things to say about Happy Booster Bronze & Blush so I let her sway me.

The physical product looks great, it has the bronzer/blush on top and a compartment underneath for the brush. The brush is great because it's small, fits in the bottom of the compact and is easy to wield. I usually go for a few swipes on my temples and my cheekbones and I don't feel that the small brush hinders me in any way. The powder picks up quite nicely and I only need a few swipes back and forth to achieve my bronzed look. The blush also picks up easily and leaves a nice complimentary swatch of colour on my cheekbones. It's a very high quality duo for it's price. I'm definitely a convert.