Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation

Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 597 in Foundation

June 23, 2014

Evens out complexion, all natural formula.

March 24, 2014

Physician's Formula makes a great light-wear powder foundation, especially for combination skin. It doesn't clog my pores or worsen any acne issues which is a huge bonus.

December 14, 2012

I have acne prone skin, so I feel the need to cover it up, but heavy foundations just clog my pores and make my acne worse. I've been using this mineral powder for a year and my acne has gotten alot better! Its great because it won't clog my pores and it covers really well! Its a little pricey, but it is so worth it!

February 25, 2012

i'd first like to address that while this is a little on the pricey side for drugstore products, i was able to snag it for a mere $3 at my local drug/discount store.
this is one of my favorite powder foundations. i even prefer it over my pur minerals. the coverage is great and really buildable, light to full coverage. it also makes a nice setting powder. it's smooth and rich feeling, doesn't look cakey or feel heavy.
i'll definetely repurchase it.