Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 333 in Powder

August 01, 2016

This product goes great to cover up / matte any tinted moisturizer for all day wear. It is pricey but a little bit goes a long way. The loose powder does get kind of messy though

January 18, 2016

I like the product but the container and applicator are awful to use.

August 05, 2014

I don't like the brush that comes with it- the bristles are too hard. The delivery system is good, and the powder is nice and light. I don't feel like it's caked on my face and it never shows badly. Doesn't last exceptionally long, but I have oily skin.

August 14, 2013

I love physicians formula makeup! I have very sensitive skin anfd noticed that I do not break out as much as I used to when i used any other brand of makeup

December 11, 2012

I have very sensitive skin and love Physician Formula products.This mineral wear talc free powder is perfect on the skin.It goes on matte and really looks nice over foundation making the skin look clear and not oily.I do not use the brush attached I find it easier to unscrew the brush and use my own brush in the powder making it easier and a more uniform application.

It feels really silky and soft on the skin and never looks caked on.It also feels super lightweight I hate when powders feel heavy on my skin this one is perfect.It is a little on the expensive side but it lasts a long time and I often see it go on sale at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart.

January 18, 2012

I've been using Physicians Formula Mineral Wear for years and I absolutely love this product. The only fault that I have found with it is that the brush that comes with it is short and stiff and does not allow for an even application and sometimes feels as though it taking off my primer/foundation and who wants that? What I do is I pour some powder into my hand or in an empty makeup container and I use a better brush to apply it. You can use this product alone or over makeup and with the right brush you will always get a flawless finish. Not only does it look great but I feel great wearing it because it's lightweight,talc-free and gives an amazing glow!

June 04, 2009

I bought this the other day to use over top of my foundation which has started to make me look a teensy bit shiny in the summer months. I applied it on top of my make-up after everything else was done and it really does make the perfect finishing touch.

The brush/container was a little bit fiddly at first, but once you get using it a little bit it works better. At first the product would only come out of the brush in the middle. I feared it wouldn’t ever work evenly but after using it two or three times it started to get into a more regular application. I have always been weary of brushes where the product comes out of a tube like this, but its not so bad. It isn’t ideal, but it does make it easy to apply the finishing touch on top of your make-up super quick.

I am always a fan of Physicians Formula products and this one is no exception. Its not amazing, but it does the job. Regular price is 18.79 or something -- I wouldn’t recommend spending this much on it. However I purchased it on sale for 12 and I am happy with it for that price.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?