Physicians Formula: Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder

Physicians Formula: Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 389 in Concealer

March 03, 2016

I have used this product on and off for a few years, and can't get away from it.
CONS: needs a powder over/under to stop shine, tends to emphasize pores after it has sat
PROS: the multi-colour makes it multi-use, very soft, brightening
I buy this powder to use as kind of a finishing powder in the areas I want some brightening on my face. I love to dust it over my eye area to hide the darkness under my eyes, and the green colour is great directly applied to a spot that you don't want to layer concealer on. The powder over all does a a great job at evening out the face and I love the silkiness that it has. It makes me feel like my face really comes together once it is on.

September 26, 2013

his product totally rocks and it delivers on it’s promise! Correcting and priming the skin in the form of powder. I find that almost all primers are liquid this is the first time I have seen a claim of “primer” on a powder and although I don’t think it works as well as liquid primers I do believe it does prime in the way of making out skin tone even and lessening imperfections. The special colour blend is truly what makes this product do what it does. As for the natural-looking finish I don’t know that I would feel comfortable just using this powder on it’s own but I will agree that it doesn’t cake, crease or settle into fine lines even when I put this right on top of my moisturized skin. Thumbs up to this great product, I would suggest this powder to anyone and I may even pay the full price of $19.99 for 0.29 Oz./8.2g.

October 15, 2012

I don't like this Mineral Wear line from PF. I've never used this brand before, but so far I haven't had luck with it. First, this is very very chalky. Just moving around my brush lightly produces soooo much excess powder, and it gets all over the place. Also, it's very light in colour. A bit too light for my skin tone (would probably be a suitable colour for someone with a pale complexion). So it's not suitable to everyone. Finally, the coverage isn't very good. It doesn't take away all the redness on my face, or equal out my skin tone. As well, it doesn't last very long. After a couple hours, it has completely disappeared. Save your money!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml