Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 333 in Powder

3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder. Versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone. All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth. High-tech Japanese formula delivers a natural-looking finish that won't cake, crease or settle into fine lines.

April 05, 2016

This product is perfect for an under eye setting powder if you are on the paler side. You do have to be careful if you have a warmer skin tone because applying to much will leave you with a white cast, but still great if you apply lightly. It sets everything really well. I apply it directly after I finished blending out my concealer. Under my eyes don't crease at all during the day after I set it with this powder. It does get a bit messy if you aren't too careful with picking up the product. It's finely milled so it gets powder everywhere. Will always be a product I purchase

October 06, 2015

This is the best Powder I have used. Physicians Formula is great because it doesn't clog my pores at all and this really corrects and evens out my skin tone which I love. I do not like the brush that accompanies this but I never end up using the accompanying brush so that can be disregarded - however the brush is really cute. I even got this on sale for $10 so that make me love it even more!

August 05, 2014

This product is a miricle worker! All the redness - gone! The blueish bags under my eyes - gone! Lasts all day. No gross smell. I use this product daily - LOVE IT!

August 05, 2014

I use this as a regular cover up. I don't wear a lot of make up but this powder helps even out my skin tone but still look natural. Its quick and easy to apply. As a mother of three, I don't have a lot of time for myself, but this is so easy to apply! I prefer this brand over all others.

April 15, 2014

I saw this in a pack with other powder etc in Shoppers Drug Mart for $20. This product comes with a brush but is better distributed by a big fluffy brush. It is lightweight and easy to use. It does what it says and corrects your complexion without settling into fine lines.I have to say that I don't care how much it costs next time. It is now a staple!

December 30, 2013

Product offered correcting qualities and helped unify skin tone, but was not skin friendly as advertised. After wearing for a few days my skin started breaking out. Would not recommend to those with sensitive skin

December 10, 2012

This product would only be great for very fair-skinned people. When I put it on my skin, it just looks chalky and really noticeable, so I wouldn't recommend it.

January 11, 2012

This is a wonderful product! Not only do I have uneven skin tone but with infant twins I rarely get enough sleep so I'm fond of any products that can mask my dark circles :)
A little powder goes a long way! I use a makeup puff instead of the brush they give you, its easier to control that way in my opinion. This does a great job on its own (I use it over moisturizer and primer), and it also gives your foundation a little help without looking too "cakey"! It does exactly what it says, and after application you have a perfectly even skin tone. It also helps a bit with oil control! :)
The price is already pretty reasonable for the amount of product you get, but if you keep an eye out for deals you can get this for between 13-15 dollars at most drug stores.
This is a product I'll continue to use for my every day makeup.

September 22, 2011

I love the colors and the overall packaging. The compact is great because it also holds the brush. I found the powder was very light for my skin tone and turned my face chalky - could very well be the wrong color for me. It didn't make my skin feel dry or tight and I would like to try and find the right shade.

August 16, 2011

Just picked this up yesterday and I'm quite pleased with it so far. It's not so much a primer, like the packaging suggests, but more of a light finishing powder that helps illuminate your skin and even out your skin tone. The brush that comes with it is pretty terrible, it's scratchy and also makes a mess of the powder but other than that, this is a great product - it's already earned a spot in my purse for touch ups.