Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Blush

Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Blush Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 501 in Blush

November 21, 2016

Love the multi-toned palette. Since it isn't just one tone, you don't risk getting a blush that is too pink or too red and it is good for everyday use for any and all occasions.

The only thing I would note is - within a few months the clear lid broke off so it became harder to snap it together and bring around. In that note, the packaging wasn't very well made but the product itself is great. Not irritable, stays on all day.

October 01, 2015

Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Blush;

Good combinations of different colors that blend nicely creating a truly unique blush bronze look that matches your own compelxion.

Because of the variations of colos you are available to achieve a color that works great for all skin tones, providing a look that is natural and makeup perfect.

Still cheaper than higher end brands, making physicians formula a good choice for more makeup on a budget.

October 01, 2015

I am absolutely obsessed with Physicians Formula Blush! this stuff is amazing. I have suffered from breakouts and blemishes for an extremely long time, since I have switched over to this brand with no talc. I have seen no breakouts and no blemishes. My only wish is that 12 year old me knew this stuff existed!

July 07, 2015

I use the blushing berry on my African American medium tone skin and it is so pretty. It gives me a natural glow. It doesn't clog my pores.

April 18, 2013

Great stuff! Very rich looking and doesn't dry out your skin.;-)>

July 28, 2009

its the best blush I've ever used. not cakey or drying to the skin

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches