Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 189 in BB Creams

July 07, 2016

I don't generally wear a BB cream because I find that the coverage is just to light and I don't love the way it looks on my problematic skin. That being said, this is definitely the best one I've tried. It provides a decent amount of coverage, and it blends nicely when using a brush. I still use a powder foundation to help set it and give it more coverage, but I like this on days I want something a little lighter. I don't love the smell, but it certainly doesn't stop me from wearing it.

1.5/5

February 12, 2016

I use bb cream on days I am staying home having a lazy day, incase someone pops over. But this bb cream was not easy to cover my face, I had to use a lot of it. Making it heaving and make my face feel oily. And adding so much product it made it to dark for my face. Over all not a good experience for me, and I know everyone is different and for someone else this may be number 1 on your list.

February 06, 2016

This BB cream is the bomb! I have sensitive skin and this stuff if wonderful! It smells kind of like pine sap, but it makes my skin feel amazing, it blends so well, doesn't leave that cakey feeling that lots of make up leaves.

December 30, 2015

This is GREAT as i don't want a cake face. It doesn't smell awful like foundations do (all the ones i've tried), and this blends easily. It smells like coconut but not strong, it's sweet and light. If you choose to apply more it'll be fuller coverage, with less it just slightly evens out skintone. The best makeup i've used on my skin. I'm fair, and use the light colour. they just have light, and light/medium i think.

June 04, 2015

This is may be the best foundation I've ever used. It's very light weight, lets your skin breathe, and matches skin tone perfectly. I've found this product doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. It's reasonably priced, available at local retailers and worth every penny.