Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Pressed Powder
Good

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 347 in Powder

May 17, 2016

I love this. I don't have any other foundation to compare it to since I usually use liquids or sticks, but this sticks very well. I was a bit skeptic because I thought powders wouldn't stick well. But I find I love this more than my sticks or liquids because the foundation is applied evenly every wear, and does not make me break out. It does itch a little for me, but that may be because I have sensitive skin. Love the colour, and it is the most natural looking thing on me. Makes me look like I don't even wear makeup. The palette has a cute leaf dessign too and a little mirror and brush. Very handy.

August 10, 2014

It looks like a nice Eco-friendly product, with cute packaging containing the compact with powder, mirror and mini brush. The mini brush has a rough texture and doesn't work well to apply the powder nicely, and left it looking superficial and 'cakey'. So I tried to use a better quality brush to see if the product worked better, and my brush was better to apply the product with a better consistency but with the better application came the foul odour. This is what completely turned me off. It smells sour, don't bother with this one!

MFost added a new review for
    Folgers Mountain Grown

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

dorgar added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

dorgar added a new review for
    Old El Paso Chili Seasoning

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Waist trainers!!