Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Cream
Amazing

Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 64 in CC Creams

October 26, 2016

Decent coverage, and lasts for a good chunk of my work day. For the price I think this is a great drugstore product. Bonus that it's vegan. Shade range of the product is embarrassingly small, though.

August 24, 2016

I loved how smoothly this product applies. It has an okay coverage but is sheer. I love the way it gives a glowing look to my skin. It does not keep my skin matte as all so if that is what your looking for DO NOT use this product.

April 06, 2015

I really wanted to find something that provided good coverage, but didn't contain a bunch of scary ingredients, like parabens, etc. This CC cream fits the bill. The color is just right and it covers well and seems to last well, too. This is the first foundation/BB/CC cream I've used that has a distinctive smell, kind of reminds me of wet clay, but I only notice it during application. It also feels cool when I'm applying it. A couple of strange, but possibly useful facts!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?