Physicians Formula Organic Wear FakeOut Mascara Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 801 in Mascara

June 19, 2016

Mmm I want start telling I have the worst eye lashes ever, thin, short, straigh, just awful!...I bought the pink one, I like the ingredients, they take care of your lashes, is so easy to remove, it doesn't make me loose the curl since I have very flat lashes. For the everyday I think it does the job, but I find it a little bit pricier jut for that.
    I'm very picky with mascara, since I have awful eyelashes I'm always looking for my holy grail.
    One of the downsides is the wand, is massive! Is hard not to finish with mascara all over the lid! I put about 5 coats, it holds the curl very well, I appreciate that. But the wand is a big problem for me. I find the formula very wet, I just have had it for a week or so, I'm hopping it will be more dry in the next days.
    I kinda like it, after 5 coats or so, I almost have the results I'm expecting.

May 30, 2016

I got distracted by the pretty bottle and I bought and bad product. It felt like nothing but water was on my lashes. It took forever to dry and I saw no change of thickness or length whatsoever.
    It's very cheap, but you get what you pay for: not much. I don't know if I just picked a bad one or if the whole product is just based on a bad formula, but I don't care about it enough to buy another one and find out.

January 25, 2016

I wanted to get an organic mascara that is cruelty free and was not interested in mascara made of chemicals. I discovered the the physicians formula organic wear mascara at a local department store and wanted to try it out. It is great, there is no smell to it and the mascara stays long for a long time and makes my lashes dark and thick. I love using it and recommend it to other mascara lovers.

January 19, 2016

I just LOVE this mascara my lashes thanks me fort it!!! 100% natural bossting my lash!! LOVE IT
    I totally recommand it!

December 23, 2015

I love this mascara! It doesn't clump my lashes together like most others do but it still makes them long and bold.

July 19, 2015

The only downfall that I've had with this mascara (and its my go to mascara!) is that it isn't waterproof. That being said, I do understand its quite hard to make a vegan friendly waterproof mascara. Otherwise, this mascara is amazing :)

May 31, 2015

This mascara doesn't get as brittle and dry as others, it does not irritate my skin like non mineral make up usually does and it looks great

January 06, 2015

Makes my lashes look and feel great! Lots of Mascaras will weigh down your lashes, these keep them feeling light yet they look full! I do tend to mix this under another mascara for extra length but if you don't need VAVAVOOM that day, just a couple layers of this works wonders!

August 11, 2014

This is a great mascara. Sometimes I find that organic mascaras don't work very well if you're looking for a lot of volume but this one was fantastic.

May 27, 2013

I have been looking to find great Organic makeup products to replace the chemical filled ones I have but I have have to admit, I have mixed feelings about this mascara. Althought it works really great; the wand is nice and long, it has a big handle and a thick full brush that separates the lashes very well but the mascara itself, if applied carefully, can be really heavy, sticky and messy. Also, be careful, it'snot water proof...