Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls

Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 335 in Powder

March 03, 2016

Physicians Formula is a great brand and this is also a great highlighter. When you first get this there's like a white a light sparkly layer on top you should get rid of that first. But this is the only highlighter I use. But don't expect that pearl to stay on very long if its in a makeup bag mine fell off after a week.

March 03, 2016

CONS: comes with a sparkly layer on top you have to get rid of, can look a little orange almost if not careful
PROS: great subtle highlight, no sparkles, natural on pale skin when applied right
This is a great highlighter for a subtle natural glow. It will last an extremely long time. I like to use a small brush to get some of the lighter colours and use them as brow/eye highlight as well.

August 01, 2015

I have incredibly fair skin and have always wanted to use a bronzer without it looking too fake just to get a glow. I just wanted a subtle glow to bring life to my skin. I grabbed this physicians Formula mineral Glow Palette and fell in love. This palette makes my skin sparkle in all of the right ways. I apply it over my normal foundation or sometimes even without and my skin sparkles. It is light and airy and lasts such a long time. The value of this product was amazing!

April 09, 2015

My go to blush. It looks very luminous and the "pearls" really give me a great glow. I always buy the Natural Pearl shade.

May 17, 2012

I was in search of a product that gave a nice shine and dewy glow to the cheeks for a Christmas party. I came across Physician Formula's Powder Palette: Mineral Glow pearls in Translucent Pearl. This was exactly what I was looking for. This product gives a nice sheen/dewy look to the skin with out caking on to much product or with out it being to over powering. I like how the powder catches the light in a subtle way and it's a great product to put on top of your blush or powder/concealer, etc. The package is attractive, it comes in a case which has a mirror concealed below with a brush for application. The only thing I didn't like about this product was it's price. Here in Canada I believe I got it for $18 tax, but this product will last you a long time so the price isn't to disagreeable.