Physicians Formula: Powder Palette Multi Color Face Powder Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 335 in Powder

Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder Description

* Just the right color combination to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections.

* Provides soft, natural color without a harsh monotone cast.

* Hypoallergenic.

* Fragrance-free.

* Oil-free.

* Non-comedogenic.

* Dermatologist approved.

April 14, 2016

I really love this, I use it every day. Color is awesome and has great stay power for me even when I've been active all day. I like the container and it doesn't fall apart as much as most compacts I've had do.

March 05, 2016

I purchased this instead of my regular press powder brand because I had read so many good reviews on it. It works extremely well with great coverage. I find that it blends very well and does not feel like I have a ton of product on like some other brands.

It lasts a long time for me because I do not use a lot of product on my face.

It is a little more price wise than other brands I have tried but I like it more than the cheaper alternatives and I will be purchasing it again.

October 24, 2013

This is a great product I tried it years ago and have been using it ever since one of my favorite makeup products

October 24, 2013

I love love love this product! I would recommend this over bare minerals powder any day. It is easy on your skin and has great coverage. I am pale so wearing anything with bronzer in it can be disastrous, but this gives me a natural glow.

August 03, 2009

This is probably the best bronzer I have used yet. It can look very natural or more dramatic if you add more. It is very natural looking and can be used all over your face too. The thing I like the best is that there are many different shades in this palate to mix and match to get the correct color that you want. The only negative thing that I have experienced is that if you try to look too dramatic it looks pretty cakey, so be careful with what you apply it. I typically reccomend a fluffy make up brush, and not the little one they give you with the product.

December 28, 2008

This is my favourite powder; I will not use anything else. I bought it originally because I was tired of all the guesswork in the makeup aisle, trying to figure out what shade matches my skin. I stumbled onto Physicians Formula which offers colours such as light, and medium and I thought I would give it a try. It covers my skin flawlessly, and gives me an indescribable glow. However I have to admit that this product is not for everyone. I have recommended it to a few people (my sister and best friend namely, who both have darker skin tones than I do) and they both complained that it looks like you applied a layer of powder (as in body powder) to your face, and it just seems to sit there. I on the other hand love love love it, have used it for years, and I don’t think that will be changing any time soon. It is a little pricey for me (19.99 generally, but you can find it on sale often times for 20 and even 40% off!) but I definitely think it is worth it.

December 22, 2008

Good Coverage
Mess Free

September 11, 2008

I was not impressed with this product at all. The dinkly little cosmetic brush that comes with the powder is horrible, but that's to be expected. The product goes on light and feels great on your skin (I hate thick, cakey products), but I find that I have to do touch-ups every 2 hours! Very inconvenient, and for the $15 that I paid for it, I expected a little more.

September 03, 2008

I've use this powder for years and it's great. I love how it makes my face glow. Most of the time I use it as a bronser and let it highlight my cheekbones. It's natural, oil free and great for acne prone skin.

November 16, 2007

PF Mineral Wear makeup has recently become my new favourite line of makeup. Their foundation provides decent coverage, it's light and is comfortable to wear. The powder is also very comfortable and doesn't make me look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. I also have the illuminating powder and blush which are both awesome too! However, the brushes the makeup usually comes with kind of suck and so does the sponge on the end of the foundation bottle.