Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 622 in Foundation

June 24, 2016

I have tried every powder out there and love this one! The coverage is great and I wear it over moisturizer as my foundation. I don't like to wear liquid foundation very much as I find it accentuates my pores and wrinkles.This does not!

January 11, 2016

I love this product, it's easy to use and looks natural. It does not clog pores and keeps my skin feeling clean.

January 11, 2016

I switched to Pysicians Formula a couple of years ago because I was having bad reactions to talc in many products. I have never been so thrilled with a product before until I tried this one! It leaves my skin flawless and I don't have any reaction. Love, love, love!! You should definitely try their products, totally awesome!!

March 30, 2015

When I used this product I felt that it made imperfections more noticeable.
    It's finish on the skin makes skin look bad. I would not buy this again and haven't even used it much because of how my skin looks after

October 30, 2014

I never thought that I will love pressed powder. But I do. I have a dry skin, and was always afraid that powder foundation will make me look more dry. NOT THIS ONE!!! I am so happy that I bought it. I have tried high end foundations, but I was never completely happy. But I truly can say that this foundation is everything I need. I have Creamy Natural, it's a bit light to me in the summer, but I also bought a bronzer (light bronze) from the same line, and I put the little bit of it on top, and it's perfect. Staying power it's not bad as well, about 8-10 hrs. I need to blot a bit after that time, but it doesn't affect the powder. Even though I have some imperfections on my face ( sun damage) i use a bit concealer underneath the powder, I look radiant, and very good. I am very impressed with this powder.I use it everyday and I will always repurchase it.

SammyQ has posted in the forum topic
    Body Cream ChickAdvisor Premium

Tammyd added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Bunnyguts has posted in the forum topic
    At home work

Alexrae added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers