Pictionary Board Game

Pictionary Board Game Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 987 in Misc

April 27, 2016

This is a classic board game. Alot of fun to play the more people you have the better it is. Hopefully you are good at drawing it you be to your advantage

April 20, 2016

I have this board game and it's really fun when playing with at least 4 people. It keeps you laughing and guessing. Also a good family game. I recommend this board game if you like new games.

February 15, 2016

I'm a huge fan of board games and this one is definitely in my top fave list. Live the concept and everytime we play, it is guaranteed to bring lots of humour and laughter to the whole group.

February 13, 2016

So much fun! It's good for kids to play aswell. Makes you use your imagination and think outside the box. We found ours at toys r us for a good price.

February 13, 2016

We had so much fun playing this game with the kids. It really uses your imagination and creativity. We have added it to our family game night short list.

January 03, 2016

I am absolutely a terrible artist, and it makes this game so much more fun. It's such a fun time playing with friends and the pictures get worse and worse as the time goes on and that makes it so much more entertaining

January 03, 2016

I grew up with this fun game, you can have many players in teams of two and you take turns drawing picture and guessing what the drawing represents,hours of fun

July 08, 2015

This is such a fun and very entertaining game where you have to draw pictures and the other players have to guess what it is. #PictionaryBoardGame is fun for all ages and great for a games night or family night, Lots of hours of fun.

July 08, 2015

This is one of the best board games to play with friends and family! You get to make a fool of yourself by trying to draw a certain picture. Lots of laughs and lots of fun, this game will always be in my family and I am grateful for that.

April 17, 2015

I remember our daughter and her friends would sit in her room for hours playing this game. She still loves it today and has her original game.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS