Pillsbury Cinnamon Toaster Strudel Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

June 27, 2016

Cinnamon flavour strudels were my least favorite.
Honestly lacked flavour...too sweet WAY too sweet. I know strudels are all sweet but the cinnamon was overboard
Unfortunately tried and won't buy again, will stick to the berry flavour or strawberry as those tasted best! for my opinion cinnamon needs to be off the market.

February 23, 2016

These Pillsbury Cinnamon Toaster Strudel are pretty tasty but totally not healthy. I would not recommend these for breakfast or for any child. To me they would be like a treat such has a chocolate bar or a bag of chip.

October 06, 2015

They are really sweet with absolutely no nutritional value . Taste very artificial and doesn't have enough icing.

October 06, 2015

These guys are so sweet & so bad for your health! No thank you!

September 22, 2015

This is such a time saving product when you want something sweet for breakfast to go with your coffee. They are so easy to prepare just pop in you toaster and #Pillsbury "Cinnamon Toaster Strudel" come with a package of icing easy to apply on top of the cinnamony pastry. Really fast and so good. My family loves these not just for breakfast but anytime they want a sweet snack.

September 22, 2015

Again I love these, though they do not do much for my health.

July 16, 2015

so great no matter how old I get I'll always love strudels

July 16, 2015

Pillsbury toaster strudels are a great breakfast for any age!!
When I make the kids strudels I always include 1 or 2 for myself!!!!
My Favorite Part, is the individual packages of icing!! Oooh The Designs That We Make..the kids have loads of fun, especially eating them!!!

(image courtesy of Google...bcuz ours never turn out as nice..lol) >_

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play