Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 20, 2017

You get a lot with these. Kids can make them themselves which is a bonus - they love that! Will continue to buy this awesome product! Thumbs up!!!!!!!

March 20, 2017

J'adore en garder un contenant dans le frigo pour les matins spéciales. Ces croissants sont rapides à cuire et très bons. Délicieux avec du nutella ! Évidemment, on ne regarde pas les calories quand on mange des croissants ... :)

March 15, 2017

I love Pillsbury Crescent rolls the price is only 3 dollars and you get alot for what you are paying. I love how they taste and the value is wonderful. i will always buy Pillsbury Crescent rolls and products

February 28, 2017

These are my favorite thing to make.They are so easy but my cresents never look like the ones one the package lol. I would make them and leave them to cool when I comes back I'm lucky if my family left me one lol

February 28, 2017

Oh man these are evil. They are very very tasty and you can bake them more or less crispy, exactly to your liking. They can also be used to fill with your own additions like fruit, jams, cheese, or chocolate, or cut them in a different shape to make a variety. We always end up baking more after the first round disappears super fast.
    They go on sale on a regular basis so the price is good as well.

February 28, 2017

This is so versatile. I make so many different things with it. From appetizers to meals to side dishes to desserts and snacks. I absolutely love it and always have two on hand. It's a quick and easy way to create a simple treat in a busy day at home.

January 17, 2017

For the price most of grocery are selling them, it's a must for those moments of cravings and when you want to do a quick dessert. I love to put some chocolate, Nutella, jam or something sweet and cook them to have a treat! A bit greasy sometimes, but anyway too good!

January 17, 2017

I purchase these a couple times a year when I'm craving carbs and can't kick it. They are delicious and flakey! Easy to bake too which makes these even more appealing. They are great with jam or on their own. But good luck eating just one ;)

January 10, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! This is my every Sunday breakfast! I love them warm right out of the oven with a little bit of butter or even better when they cool down, cut them in half and put Dulce de Leche or jam on them!

January 10, 2017

Un classique depuis ma tendre enfance. J'en achete quelques boites quand il y a 1 vente.
    Je fait une quiche aux courgettes avec la pate à croissant comme croute.
    Et mon classique, cuire les croissants avec du fromage cheddar rapée (je ferme un peu les bouts pour eviter que le fromage s'echappe) HUM!!!!!