Pillsbury flaky turnovers real strawberry
Good

Pillsbury flaky turnovers real strawberry Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 04, 2016

I love these. They taste SO good. They are flaky and easy to make. They are also really cheap and readily available at any Walmart. My one and only complaint with them is that there isn't enough of the filling! Or maybe I just try to put too much in... Either way, they are amazing. I like to do them up when we have a fancy breakfast or brunch in my family.. So usually Christmas or Easter. I would recommend these to anyone and I will be purchasing them again as well!

March 20, 2016

Quick ans easy to make. And they also smells amazing while cooking!! Great tasting. Pillsbury never disappoints me when it comes to there products. Will be having these for desserts again.

March 20, 2016

very quick to make !!! they smell wonderful when they baking!!!!easy to make ...kids love to help make them and eat them!!!! great for a fast night time or anytime snack!!!

March 20, 2016

Pillsbury flaky strawberry turnovers are very good. They are easy to make and taste great. They are good just as a snack or after dinner. I like to eat them when they are still warm.

March 20, 2016

I love pillsbury products and these are also great and easy to make. They are super soft and flaky and the icing and filling is extremely good. The only thing is that these tend to get hard if you don't eat them right away other than that the family lives them.