Pillsbury Pizza Pops, pepperoni and bacon Reviews

Ranked #1713 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 29, 2016

Oh boy! I can't keep these in my home. This is my son's go to snack after school and on weekends. He would live on them if I let him! They are not for me but my son and his friends can't get enough of em!

May 09, 2016

I used to love these but I don't know if it's that my tastes have changed or if they changed the recipe for the crust but I now find them way too sweet.

January 22, 2016

This usually goes on sale at about $2 for 400g size package, so it is perfect for snacks. The fillings taste good but the crust is not crispy or flaky, and I dislike that because it even turns rubbery when it cools to eating(cooler) temperature.

December 14, 2015

These make great snacks for after school. I don't buy them often though. They are easy to prepare and convenient!

March 15, 2015

Still a family favorite. My kids ate these as an after school snack and my grandkids eat them too. So easy for them to prepare. Just pop in the microwave. I like them too!

March 15, 2015

Pillsbury Pizza Pops are so yummy and they are the perfect quick lunch to have in a rush or to bring to work. I love the filling inside, it is always so delicious and cheesy.

1.5/5

March 14, 2015

Pasty. Bland. Bad sauce. Not sure what happened to the pizza pops I grew up on. Change it he recipe back please!

March 14, 2015

My first try eating pillsbury pizza pops in about a year, the company changed the flavour, the cheese doesnt stretch, and now when microwaving they don't pop open when they're finished anymore. They just blow up and create his creepy vomit like texture inside.
It's highly disappointing, I grew up eating these. In my 21 years of life they never changed flavour till recently. Also, the pastry seems cheap, it almost had he texture of plastic.
Pizza pops used to have stretchy cheese, a soft flour like pastry with a nice amount of high quality filling. Now they're honestly crap. A big downer

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS