Pillsbury pizza pops

Pillsbury pizza pops Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 1062 in Snacks

June 15, 2016

I gets these when they are on sale. And I'm looking for a quick lunch for my kids. They like them, it's not their first choice, but they do eat them. I have to poke a hole in them so they don't explode in the microwave.

June 15, 2016

I have tried several types over the years and just do not like any of them... they taste so full of chemicals and leave a really bad taste in my mouth..they are gooey and the texture is not appealing at all to me....

June 15, 2016

These are defiantly a big hit our household, everyone defiantly has their favourite variety of this product. I love the crust on these, the flakiness to it and the filling is super yummy as well I really like the 3 cheese ones. These are good in the microwave but even better in the oven. A good fast snack.

June 15, 2016

These are junk food comfort food. So delish and perfect. I love when the dough is a bit doughy in the centre, and the cheese has popped out and melted a little on the plate. My fave flaves are 3 cheese, and deluxe but all are yummy for a snack. They heat in a minute in the microwave and are fun to eat for people like me who like to dissect their food and eat tiny little bites of different things. Way better in quality than Hot Pockets.

June 11, 2016

I have a weakness for Pizza Pops! I only eat the Pepperoni ones they are my favorite. I have eaten them for years and years and my kids love them too. They are quick and convenient, just pop them in the microwave for a couple mins and you have a very hot but delicious snack! Lots of sauce and gooey cheese and the pepperoni has a little bit of a kick.

May 30, 2016

So let's be honest, these are the healthy choice of snack. However, when I am looking to indulge I can't help but love these. My fav are the Hawaiian ones, I love the sweet pineapples.

May 06, 2016

These are sort of "meh" but not awful. I prefer the McCain pizza pockets, but we usually buy these as my boyfriend likes them. The cheese is pretty good but the sauce isn't my favourite. they are fast and easy to make which is a plus.

May 06, 2016

I love the cheesy middle of these! Good price! and can make a good little cheat snack. Sometimes in the microwave they can get a little soggy but if you use a toaster oven or toaster it keeps all the contents inside and keeps them from getting soggy. Yummy little pizza!

May 03, 2016

Pillbery Pizza Pops is my favorite out of all favorites. I loves every bite of these pizza pops. My favorite is the deluxe and pepperoni bacon. I like to microwave for about 45 seconds then put in the toaster oven for a few minutes so the crust isn't soggy. The only problem the filling gets so hot but so yummy!

March 21, 2016

Yummy! Pizza pops were my favorite lunch as a kid.
I try to make more nutritious lunches now so I don't purchase these anymore, otherwise I would inhale them.
Love the pastry that surrounds the gooey goodness. The three cheese and pepperoni are my favorite kinds.