Pillsbury pizza pops Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1227 in Snacks

March 04, 2017

Use to be a great product but I have noticed that the have changed the recipe does not taste as great as before and I no longer purchase this brand and have switched to the none brand due to the change of taste

February 24, 2017

I love these pizza pops.
    I have days where I'm not able to put food into my stomach as it won't accept food all the time.
    I have found that I'm able to eat these wonderful Lil treats and keep them down.
    Thank you Pillsbury for these Pizza Pops (:

February 24, 2017

I love pizza pops - I usually stock up when they go on sale. As a busy uni student, these were a staple of my diet. They contain a good amount of cheese and filling, and they defrost quickly and nicely.
    The deluxe ones were my favourite

January 22, 2017

I LOVE pizza pops! They are so bad for you, but taste so good! I only eat them when Im super lazy and don't want to actually make a meal. Plus they are on sale a lot!

January 22, 2017

These are far from healthy but oh so delicious! We purchase these on occasion when we have a craving for cheesy gooeyness! Yum! They are packed full of cheese and the dough is tasty.

January 15, 2017

I really buying these as snack or to eat at lunch time. I like the flavour it is not bitter tasting! I always have to remember when taking them out of microwave to let it cool for a few minutes because it is always very hot!

January 10, 2017

these are filled with non nutritional ingredients, but every once in awhile, i LOVE a pizza pop!!! Nice and easy- just pop in microwave! yum!!!!!!!!!

January 10, 2017

I always buy these when they are on sale as a quick lunch idea when I'm running out of the house with no left overs. I've tried the different varieties but the only ones I like are the 3 cheese ones. I used to really like the pepperoni and bacon ones but the last few times I had them they tasted funny to me so just stuck with the cheese ones.

June 15, 2016

I gets these when they are on sale. And I'm looking for a quick lunch for my kids. They like them, it's not their first choice, but they do eat them. I have to poke a hole in them so they don't explode in the microwave.

June 15, 2016

I have tried several types over the years and just do not like any of them... they taste so full of chemicals and leave a really bad taste in my mouth..they are gooey and the texture is not appealing at all to me....