Pillsbury ready to bake chocolate chip cookies
Good

Pillsbury ready to bake chocolate chip cookies Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 10, 2017

These are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! I always try to keep these on hand for when I get a hankering for some cookies. Whether I only want 2 or 3 or decide to make the whole thing. They are quick and easy and all the hard work is taken out of it and they taste amazing!!

May 05, 2016

These taste SO good and never last long once baked.. I don't think any of these cookies have ever actually made it to day two in my house. These are great because they are cheap (usually $3.49 at Walmart), and they are quick to make! Just take them out of the package, plop them on a baking sheet and cook at like 350 for 10-12 minutes. You honestly can't go wrong with them, and I don't think theres any ways of screwing them up really. Pillsbury is an awesome brand :) Overall, would recommend (I even served them at my baby shower), and I will 110% purchase again.

February 09, 2016

I've always been a fan of pillsbury cookie dough and this is even better. You get to have the same great cookies even quicker. It's great because you know that all the cookies will be the exact same size and will cook evenly. I love these!