Pillsbury ready to bake snowman cookies

Pillsbury ready to bake snowman cookies Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 181 in Baked Goods

February 18, 2017

These Pillsbury cookies are just "ok" if you are strapped for time and need a cookie too make quick. I had bought these cookies this Christmas because I'm awful at any type of baking and I figured I would give these a try. I like how they are already pre-cut so you can put them on a pan and put them in the over right away. The designs on the cookies were really cute. The snowman had nice bright colors and even after baking them they still turned out really nice. You only need to bake them for 10min but make sure you cool them down for another 10 minutes before serving as they are super hot. My son absolutely loved them, he would have ate them all he he could but what I had noticed was they were super super sweet. I couldn't eat more than one, it was just too overwhelming and they did have an artificial taste too them. I wish that they wouldn't have added artificial food colouring but a more natural colouring if needed. I would buy these again but just for my son as he enjoyed them more than I did.

I bought them at Walmart for $4.

January 05, 2017

You honestly can't really screw these cookies up. They are the cookies for the girls and guys out there who are baking challenged. All you need to do is open the package and cut the cookies, and then obviously bake them. So simple and the cookies taste great. Also the little holiday images are always super cute and these snowmen are no different.

October 06, 2016

J'adore tout simplement ces biscuits, même si je sais que ce n'est tellement pas bon pour la santé. Je ne peux m'empêcher d'en manger 10 à la fois, il devrait y en avoir à l'année.

August 28, 2016

safe to say all pillsbury products are amazing in quality and taste for the price you pay for them, these cookies are a classic, every occasion when the store get's these sugar cookies in we always buy some to bake, will always be a family favourite

July 22, 2016

I love buying Pillsbury products because they I always taste fantastic. I get these different varieties of ready to bake cookies for every holiday. These cookies are usually around $3.50 and my son loves arranging these on the cookie sheet for me.

This bake very quickly and are delicious, I also love that we can bake as many as we like and store the rest for another time. Very cute and tasty treat to have especially for company around the holidays.